We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all students to purchase FALL 2020 books online through the Bookstore Website.
There are three options for pick-up: Ship to Home Address, Curbside Pickup and Pickup at the Store.
The Coon Rapids Campus Store is currently open from 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Thursday, and 9 am to 3 pm on Friday. Curbside pick-up is available Monday to Thursday 9:30 am to 3:30 pm and Friday 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
The Cambridge Campus Store is currently CLOSED. (Web-Orders ONLY) Please call for an appointment for curbside pickup.
Financial Aid charging will be from August 3 to September 4.
Below are step-by-step instructions for ordering books online for all Anoka-Ramsey Community College students.
- Visit Anoka-Ramsey's Bookstore webpage and scroll down until you see the “Cambridge Bookstore” and “Coon Rapids Bookstore” pictures.
- Select either the Cambridge or the Coon Rapids Bookstore. Click the yellow and black arrow at the top right of the picture, and once the picture turns around, click on the yellow “Bookstore” sign.
Please see Anoka-Ramsey Event calendar for dates when textbooks will be available for purchase.
- Click “My Account” at the top right of the webpage.
- If you’ve ordered books online before, use your past log in.
- If this is your first time, click “Register Here” – then select Create profile for Browsing and Shopping.
- Use your Anoka-Ramsey school email to register, please do not use your personal email.
- Create a Username and Password, then fill out your billing address, shipping address, and your student ID. Your student ID is your 8-digit number. Then click “Submit Profile” on the bottom of the page. We ship via FedEx. FedEx will not ship to a PO Box.
- Select the “Textbooks” option on the top left.
- The next page allows you to select the Term and Departments.
- The term should be set to the current term, but if it is not, you can click the down arrow and change it.
- Next, click on “Department” and select your subject. Ex. Hist.
- Next click on your Course and Section Number. Ex. 1101-01-CR-JOHNSON.
- If you have another course, you can add it. Once you have entered all your courses, click “View Your Materials.”
- Select either New/Used/Digital & “Add to Cart”. Some books are listed as “Required” and some are listed as “Optional”, “Recommended” or “Study Aid”. “Optional”, “Recommended” or “Study Aid” books are NOT required for a course, but can be purchased if you want to. “Choose One” books ARE REQUIRED, but you just need to choose one of the options listed.
ATTN: PSEO STUDENTS—Only “Required” material are covered by the PSEO program. All other books, including “Optional” books or “Recommended” books or “Study Aids”, are NOT covered under the PSEO Program. If you want one of these other books, you must pay for it out of your own pocket.
After you have added your items to your cart by clicking “Add to Cart”:
- Click “Continue Checkout”.
- Hit “Continue Checkout” again at the top right of the page.
- The following message pops up: “If the condition (New/Used) of a textbook you ordered is no longer available, may we substitute with another condition?” If you ordered a new edition, but all we have is used, are you ok with us sending you a used one? If yes, click yes. If not, click no. Then click “Continue”.
- The next pop-up says: “In the event the Instructor changes the materials for you course, how would you like us to update your order?” The options are “Add only required,” “Add All Materials” and “Do not Add to Order”. Click “Do not Add to Order” and hit “Continue”.
- Next page says “If we substitute or add course materials to your order, what condition would you prefer?” Click “New” or “Used” and click “Continue”.
- Select “Payment Options” at the top right of the page.
- On the next page, choose how you would like to receive your material. If you want to pick up the order at the school, either via “Curbside Pickup” or picking it up at the “Web Order Pickup Window” located behind the store at the Coon Rapids campus, or outside the front of the Cambridge Campus store, click “Pickup Order”. If you want the material shipped to you, click “Ship Order”. PSEO STUDENTS—you are paying for your books with Financial Aid, which means you can have your materials shipped to you if you want, and the shipping costs will be covered by the PSEO Program for this semester only (Fall 2020). FINANCIAL AID STUDENTS also can have materials shipped to them for this semester (FALL 2020) and it will be covered by Financial Aid. So, if you are paying with FINANCIAL AID, you can have the order shipped to your house and FINANCIAL AID will cover it (provided you have enough funds).
- On the next page, make sure your address is correct and click “Continue”.
- If you clicked “Pickup Order”, click the drop-down arrow and select either “Pick up at Store” or “Curbside Pickup”, whichever you prefer. NOTE*** Before you come to the school, make sure you have received an email saying that “Your Order has Been Processed and is Ready for Pickup”. If you have not, then your order is not ready yet. If you clicked “Curbside Pickup” and are heading to the Coon Rapids Campus, you will call the store to let us know you have arrived at the college at (763)-433-1250 and we will bring your materials out to you in the parking lot. There will be signs in the parking lot directing you where to go for the “Curbside Pickup”. If you are doing a “Curbside Pickup” at the Cambridge Campus, follow the signs in the parking lot and call the store at (763)433-1850. Your order will not be ready for pickup until we have processed it. PLEASE allow 2-4 business days for us to process your order. If you clicked “Pick up at Store” for the Coon Rapids Campus, you will enter the college through Door #1, which is the Student Services entrance. Anoka-Ramsey does require MASKS to be worn on the premises. When you get into the college, you can head to the bookstore and follow the signs directing you to the back of the store, which is where the “Web Order Pickup” window is located. You will NOT physically enter the store. If you clicked “Pick up at Store” for the Cambridge Campus, go through Door #1, which is on the upper level above the Food Court. Go down to the lower level, go through the food court, and the bookstore will be on your left. After you pick your pickup method, click “Continue”.
If you clicked “SHIP ORDER”, verify that your billing address and shipping address are both correct. Then click “Continue”. Then click “Continue” on the next page as well.
PSEO STUDENTS ONLY—
- On the “Payment Information” page, click the drop-down arrow next to “Credit Card” and select “Financial Aid”.
- Type your Anoka-Ramsey Student ID (8-digit number that is on your Anoka-Ramsey Student Picture ID) in the “Account Number” box and check the box that says “I authorize the bookstore to charge my financial aid.”
- In the “Order Comments” box, please write “I am a PSEO student” and click “Submit Payment”.
For all non-PSEO students, you can use either Financial Aid or a Credit/Debit Card to pay for your materials.
Applies to Financial Aid eligible recipients, including Veterans and Third Party Students.
- If you are paying with FINANCIAL AID, on the “Payment Information” page, select the drop-down arrow next to “Credit Card” and click “Financial Aid”.
- Type your Anoka-Ramsey Student ID (8-digit number that is on your Anoka-Ramsey Student Picture ID) in the “Account Number” box, check the box that says “I authorize the bookstore to charge my financial aid,” and click “Submit Payment”. (Financial Aid Option will be available for FALL 2020 courses beginning August 3 and ending September 4).
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD—We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover Cards.
- If you are paying with a CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, on the “Payment Information” page, click on “Card Type” and select either Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. Type in your “Card Number”, the “Name on Card”, enter your expiration date, and the “Card CVV”, which is your 3-digit security number on your card.
- Click “Submit Payment” on the bottom of the page.
Please call 763-433-1250 for questions regarding Coon Rapids orders, or call 763-433-1850 for Cambridge orders. Please feel free to leave a voicemail if the campus bookstore staff does not answer the phone. You can also email us at: email@example.com.